Friday, June 10, 2011

Flowers!


























































I have no idea what happened here...




























The beginning of summer.....finally.I wait all winter to get outside and start digging in the dirt.I couldn't stand our deck anymore.Everywhere I looked all I seen was brown and beige..*sigh*.I've always wanted to just go crazy and plant tons of flowers,but money has always got in the way of that.This year my husband bought me these whiskey barrel planters,and that kinda kicked off my flower planting obsession.I want to go to flea markets and find old things to plant stuff in,like and old pot,wooden crate,a metal wagon,a bicycle basket and anything unusual.So here is what I got planted so far...


My flower beds arn't much to talk about yet.I have a mixture of annuals and perennials,so I can do something different every year.

celosia and begonia bed


The flower beds this year have celosia,begonia,impatients,a liquorice
plant that duncan liked,a little green plant with blue flowers that I can't remember the name of,but it's neat, and some munstead lavender that I started from seed last year.I'm sure it's going to look good with all the different flowers.I just wish theywould start getting bigger already.






I'll take some more pictures of what else I planted and put them up next time.
























No comments:

Post a Comment