Saturday, June 11, 2011

More flowers,and a little tour..

Tea time..


Little guy taking a break..




















My cute little porch..
























Pretty pink dianthus.













This wheelbarrow was Gordy's paps



































The lillys are getting ready to bloom.




















I love this frog.






































































































































I made a corner shelf all on my own!
































This chair was white.I decided that I NEED more color around this place.I am surrounded by green and browns.I'll have this place looking like a gypsy camp soon :)


































Munstead lavender











































































I wish remembered what this is..

Well I hope you enjoyed the little tour around the homestead.It's still early in the season so I 'll have more pic's as the place starts to bloom.







































No comments:

Post a Comment